Monday, April 11, 2011

Snowbirds heading North !!

Turn on the heat... and the volunteers ("Snowbirds") head North. During my walk on Sunday, I counted 40 empty spaces (out of 70). One of the remaining units is a rental, two are unoccupied (until next Fall/Winter) and two (or more) are unoccupied because the owner is on an overseas missionary assignment. Three RVs are the home of full-time paid staff of Wycliffe Bible Translators or Wycliffe Associates. Four (or more) are leaving this week. I'm parked on one of the remaining 30 sites (today's count) and don't know whether I'm going --or staying (ha). ~~ (My Heavenly Father was instrumental in bringing me to Wycliffe Associates, Orlando, Florida. I wait for His instructions about when, and where, I go.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, Sunday, 4/17/11, 1:50 PM: Forty-seven vacant spaces at this moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!