Saturday, April 16, 2011

For the record...

I think I could survive "just the heat" but I have other elements to endure. If you were to look at me right now, you'd think I have the measles. I have been eaten up by mosquitoes and fire ants!! I'm bathing myself in Repel Insect Repellent plus Anti-Itch Allergic Cream on the areas that I want to scratch. At bedtime, I cover myself completely with a sheet to block the mosquitoes. Barefoot sandals are an open invitation to the ants!! ~~ I would "go to work" but my badge doesn't permit me in the building on the weekends. Lots to do (at work)!! Four of our staff have been out (expected back on Monday or Tuesday). Three staff members have been on overseas mission trips; one is traveling as a speaker for the Wycliffe banquets. ~~ Ninety-three degrees inside the T@B as I type this (12:45). Eighty-seven degrees outside. ~~ I'm not complaining; I'm just making conversation. FYI: I have no desire to escape the heat by browsing a Mall!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript: Ninety-one degrees inside the T@B at 5:50; eighty-nine degrees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!