Thursday, July 7, 2011

Conquering Clutter

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Back on June 8th, 2009 I published a blog regarding conquering clutter. Here I am, almost twenty-five months later, obcessing over "clutter." I'm "driven," I'm "passionate" about abolishing the clutter in my apartment!! It's almost impossible to go to work because I feel compelled to organize things in the apartment!! I'm bone-weary but I can't sit still in my new residence. I sit for a couple of minutes but see something I should do--or think of something I should do--and jump up to follow through with the task--or thought. ~~ I'm making some progress but have a long way to go!! (Sitting at the computer, working on a blog, searching clip art, answering e-mail, is my relaxation.)

Also on June 8th, 2009 I wrote about Conquering Clutter in 1979. ~~ Interesting reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed my simple lifestyle in the T@B.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!