Saturday, July 16, 2011

O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day !!


































O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day!! (Sounds like something from Rodgers & Hammerstein's Oklahoma?!?!)

I think it has been two months since I've enjoyed a pleasant day like today!! Seventy-eight degrees inside right now (2:40) and no air-conditioning. Eighty-two degrees on the back patio, in the shade. The front door is open and the patio door is open. What a joy to work inside, and outside, and not suffer from the heat. Really, I hate air-conditioning but it is necessary when high heat and humidity. Yesterday was equally cool and delightful (weather-wise) but I was "at work" for nine-and-one-half-hours. If, likewise, cool and comfortable tomorrow, I will get some needed things done around the T@B.

I unloaded the remainder of "stuff" from the back of the KIA, and from the enormous amount of things on the passenger seat. From the KIA to the living room. "Now where am I going to put these things?" was my question. I made space in the storage room, and books, CDs, & DVDs on the book shelves in the living room. By 2 o'clock everything was organized. I'd even had time to write several "for sale" e-mail messages that are now posted on a Yahoo group for people involved with JAARS.

I have new feathered friends. I haven't gotten a picture (yet) of a hummingbird. I always have my camera in hand when I'm sitting in my comfortable chair.

Again I say:
"O what a beautiful day!!"

P.S. Especially delightful to view a 1967 Lawrence Welk Show, on PBS, between 6 and 7 PM. Nice to see the Lennon sisters!! ~~ Then, Bill Gaither & friends between 7 and 8 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!