Friday, July 1, 2011

New wardrobe ?!

New wardrobe (almost)!! Yesterday I searched through recently-unpacked clothing to find a patriotic outfit to wear to work today. This message is coming to you from the lovely lobby of the Townsend building, beautiful campus of JAARS. I'm wearing a long blue denim skirt and white T-shirt with a "flag vest." I started the day wearing an American flag hat but (being an International organization) it was suggested I remove the hat. Yes, it attracted a lot of attention!! Some coworkers--accessing their office through the lobby--thought I was getting a head-start "for the parade." I asked: "What parade?" JAARS will have an entry in the Waxhaw parade on Monday morning. Maybe I'll go.

Yesterday, I ironed several items of clothing to wear in the days, and weeks, to follow. After more than fifteen months, the recently-unpacked wardrobe feels like a new wardrobe!! "Old" or "new"... nobody at JAARS has seen them before.

"THANKS" to a coworker who took this picture with her camera and shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!