Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy July 5th !!

First: An apartment so I could benefit from air-conditioning. Second: Phone service and Internet. ~~ This afternoon, a small miracle: I left the apartment with my laptop computer, en route to the RV Activity Center. My cell phone rang and it was the phone company service man. Perfect timing!! If he had called five minutes earlier, I would not have received his call because absolutely **no** signal inside my apartment. Furthermore, I might not have gotten his message until tomorrow!! Within the hour, he had me ready to receive phone calls, and ready to access the Internet. ~~ I've checked my e-mail (and found dozens of new messages). I'm here (briefly) to advertise that I'm now a quite-normal human-being living in something other than my tiny T@B. I won't have to rely on Panera, Barnes & Noble, Borders, McDonalds, etc., for WiFi. I won't be limited by sporadic cell phone service. Hallelujah!!

I watched "Capitol 4th" fireworks on PBS last night. My very favorite moments were when Josh Groban was singing. I was encouraged by "Smile." ~~ After the display, a documentary that explains all that goes into the pyrotechnics preparation. Very interesting!! ~~ Hope you enjoyed a happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!