Thursday, July 21, 2011

Drinking green smoothies

I haven't unpacked my Vitamix yet but I think that will occur within hours (or days). In the article about the magic of green smoothies I got a "wake up" call. "Duh!!, Lorraine, pay attention to #7." I have such an absence of energy!! Time to start making green smoothies again!! Yes, again. I was faithful... until I packed up and went on-the-road. No room for the Vitamix in the T@B. ~~ I'm so tired of my lack of energy!! There are so many things to accomplish and I waste too much time!!

If you Google recipe green smoothies you'll find lots of suggestions. Here is one of my favorite author's web link. ~~ With more energy, I can unpack my boxes with books regarding health and nutrition.

Some of my faithful readers may say "Lorraine, your messages are 'all over the map' lately. In alphabetical order: bird feeders, deficit spending, fatigue, green smoothies, heart health, home phone service, last year's travel experiences, etc., etc." ~~ In all honesty: I'm trying to get my equilibrium after the "let down" of May 21st (a brief two months ago). I really, really believed that was the day of the Rapture. (Laugh if you like but I really was convinced.) I spent months living for that glorious occasion!! Since May 21st, I've moved from "the known to the unknown." I left Wycliffe Associates in Orlando searching for some relief from the heat. I stopped to visit JAARS--part of the Wycliffe family of missionary organizations. Volunteer opportunities beckoned, an available apartment, delivery of the PODS. So many decisions to make!! And the oppressive heat!! Furthermore, I haven't wanted to admit it (here) but I've been depressed. Number 1, 2, & 3 of the attached article may be my reward for returning to green smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!