Sunday, August 21, 2011

From my leisure chair....

Squirrel-friend wasn't content with the food in his specific feeder. He had to go for the sunflower seeds in the bird feeder. The birds weren't happy; they flew around chirping at the squirrel!! After I took several pictures (long distance), I told the squirrel to "go." He departed briefly but returned and you can see him climbing the slender wrought iron pole. He was not intimidated by me as I approached him and the last few pictures are without telephoto. I could have reached out and touched him!! I nudged him with my camera and quietly told him "This feeder is for the birds; go back to your feeder." I hung the white plastic chain thinking it might discourage him from climbing the wrought iron pole. That didn't work and he came back for more sunflower seeds. Isn't he cute?? ~~ Recently, I had four raccoons feeding on watermelon rind and old bread--on my patio. (The picture is "grainy" because taken through the screen door and later cropped.) ~~ Click each picture to enlarge it for better details.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!