Monday, August 1, 2011

Soliciting your prayers !!

Watching the squirrels--and the birds--did not cure my malaise (spelled d-e-p-r-e-s-s-i-o-n). I went shopping today--to Earth Fare--for a non-prescription remedy for depression. ~~ Spending so much time cooped-up in air-conditioned buildings has taken a toll on me (I hate A/C). ~~ FYI: I bolted the squirrel feeder to the little wrought-iron chair and created the little white "ladder" to encourage climbing to the feeder. At night, I move the little squirrel feeder chair indoors because I now want to discourage the raccoons that arrived in the middle of the night to feed on the "critter food." ~~ I request your prayers because I despise being a lazy old lady languishing in the easy chair!! (Perhaps "malaise" is the wrong description?! Let's just say depression.)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you should get back on the road;if only for short trips. That should help with depression. I've only been out with my T@B twice this season. I've been in too much pain. doctors found a large mass in my right kidney and a smaller one in the left.

    Burt Vanasse Rhode Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advise. Be sure to put in the Air Conditioner

    LOve and Blessings

    Wayne and Deborah

    You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!