Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pandora's Box

Actually, Pandora's boxes!! They are a nightmare for me!! (In frustration, I'm pulling my hair!!) I spent three days unpacking and inventorying collector's plates (on a beautiful weekend when I should have been outdoors). I also advertised over eleven boxes of holistic health and nutrition books (free). People are contacting me with questions like "Do you have any vegetarian cook books?" ABSOLUTELY!! Three boxes of "healthy" cook books!! (Those are in addition to the "over eleven boxes....") So I unpacked two boxes and began to list them by name and author. Yipes, where do I put them now that they are out of the box?? More clutter!! ~~ Please pray for me!!

Postscript: Yes, I can put them back in the box with the spine(s) displayed!! I can set the boxes up like a bookcase!!

1 comment:

  1. Might there be a local library that could use the books? A public library...a hospital library...maybe a holistic food store or doctor that could point to someone who would love to have them? D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!