Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary !!


I'm celebrating my one year anniversary with Wycliffe. Read my blog regarding arrival at the lovely RV Park in Orlando (11/12/10). ~~ Yesterday was a special day--at JAARS--as "we" celebrated end-of-year recognition of completed Bible translations, appreciation to many individuals who served for 20, 30, 40, or 50 years, and--specifically--a day of prayer. It was very inspirational and I felt my Heavenly Father used the occasion to affirm me that I'm using my time, and talents, appropriately.


If you have followed my blog, you know I have enjoyed a unique year. Furthermore, it's extremely unique to publish the anniversary blog on 11/11/11. ~~ More importantly (hear ye, hear ye!!), this is the First Annual Global Day of Worship. Join the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!