Monday, September 13, 2010

Enjoying everyone & everything, Escapee's Escapade

I"m at the Escapee's RV Club 50th Escapade in Goshen, Indiana. Free WiFi !! And it's a good strong signal. Oh happy day!! I haven't heard the official attendance but a very nice crowd. Beautiful weather!! ~~ This morning, I enjoyed a very good seminar titled "Picasa: A Free Program for Managing Your Digital Photos." (I use Picasa and learned techniques.) In a few minutes I'm off to the seminar titled "Having Fun Volunteering." Tomorrow: "Computer Safety & Security," "Surviving Your Life in an RV," and "Get The Most From Your Digital Camera." Thursday: "Switching to (Free) Open Office Suite," and "Boondocking Panel Discussion." Many opportunities for fun and fellowship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!