Thursday, September 30, 2010

Get 'er done !!

I gave myself permission to stay in bed until 8 o'clock. Then I took a **l-o-n-g** shower. That was followed by organizing things (a never-ending process). I always think I will discard things I haven't used but decide to keep the extra towels and blankets, etc. There isn't a site here for washing dishes (like State Parks furnish) so I finally washed a dozen items in my little sink. (More spitting and sputtering from the faucet. I spent time trying to repair....) This afternoon I did a load of laundry. Frankly, I think the cost is excessive!! $2.00 to wash a load and $1.50 to dry a load!! I have things hanging inside the T@B--things that didn't get quite dry.

It's 83 degrees inside my little "oven" (LOL), at 5:15. I have the door and windows open. Someone said it was over 100 degrees one day last week. I wonder how long we'll enjoy this delightful weather. ~~ I'm meeting the other RVers and learning things about employment at Amazon. As you might expect, RVers come to my T@B and comment on "How cute," "How unique," and "I love the Smiley Face on the back." Be assured, I **will** keep you informed about my job with Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!