Sunday, January 23, 2011

Announcement

"This year we will experience four unusual dates....
01/1/11, Jan 01/11/11;
11/1/11, Nov 11/11/11 .........

"NOW go figure this out.... take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it WILL EQUAL .... 111. Interesting!!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a passionate dislike for "forwarded messages"!!! However, my three e-mail accounts are flooded with "forwarded" messages from well-meaning friends. I received the preceding yesterday and thought I could build a blog around it.

A more important date is May 21, 2011, Judgment Day!! I've been sharing information about Judgment Day--and the Rapture--but it is falling on deaf ears. The forwarded e-mail messages probably won't cease. Likewise, I'll continue to announce--on this blog--the significance of May 21, 2011.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A brief message that I encourage you to read.

Information regarding May 21, 2011.

More valuable information.

Check out the videos from eBibleFellowship.

Visit The Latter Rain web site.

Listen to Family Radio on the Internet.

An article about Harold Camping.

From a Fresno, Calif., interview.

Johnny Cash sang God's Gonna Cut You Down -->->->->-> but there is still time to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!