Monday, January 3, 2011

No procrastination

**IF** I were going to make a resolution, I'd say "No procrastination." With that in mind, it is 9:30 New Year's Day morning as I'm preparing the blog for publication on January 3rd. I plan to be at my desk--at this hour--making calls. The health problem that kept me in my T@B for ten days, a bad memory.

I've been told I can stay on the same RV site. (I'm so glad!!) I'll set up the Add-a-Room and awning. I'll make myself "at home." If there is sufficient work for me, I'll stay at Wycliffe Associates until the Rapture. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Get the details regarding Judgment Day, and the Rapture, at Family Radio or e-Bible Fellowship. May I suggest that you no longer procrastinate?? Will you join me (?) and "study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15) ~~ See: 1 Corinthians 1:18-31

1 comment:

  1. What a nice picture of you that you added! D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!