Saturday, February 26, 2011

Au contraire !!

A neighbor just walked by with his dog and said "It takes us all day to clean our RV; it takes you 30 minutes." My reply: "Not so; it took me all morning!!" My day isn't finished: I have laundry to do, dishes to wash, and trash to carry to the receptacle. It's 12 noon, 90 degrees inside the T@B, 76 degrees outside. The projected high for today: 83 to 85 degrees. It is a remarkably beautiful day!! (Something yet to be determined: Will my little T@B be an oven the next few weeks??)

I "planted" Walmart artificial flowers. I decorated the picnic table. I'll be washing a sweat shirt, two sweaters and a coat--to pack away!! I cleaned the little electric heater and packed it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 5:00 PM: Every "thing" is squeaky clean. I feel so "grubby" and in desperate need of a shower. This is my first respite since I published the earlier information. So much has been accomplished!! Mid-afternoon, I had two visitors--and the husband asked if there was anything that needed repair. I hesitantly said "yes, but I've been living with the problem for months and can continue to live with the problem." He insisted I tell him so I told about the water pump that has continued to leak. He quickly found the culprit and made the repair. I knew it would be a simple solution!! ~~ It is 85 degrees inside the T@B; it is 84 degrees outside the T@B.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 2/27/11, 11:30 AM: Did I question whether the T@B would be an oven?? Maybe we should compare it to a sauna?? I "dug" a fan out of the KIA and have it on high. Even with the fan, it is 88 degrees inside... and 75 delightful degrees outside!!

1 comment:

  1. They make what they call "portable" air conditioners, but they are fairly good sized units on wheels, about 70 lbs, made to roll from room to room in a house. This is a one idea from Google...

    http://www.kooleraire.com/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!