Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weather woe !!

Orlando, Florida, weather reporters state it is officially 80 degrees at 5:50 PM. It was a beautiful day for us!! I'm convinced that I would have frozen to death at almost any other location **if** I had attempted to live in the T@B for the winter. ~~ Every month, every week, every day I praise God that He led me to Wycliffe Associates near Orlando for the winter!!

According to the TV news: One hundred million people are affected by the monster storm.

I checked several websites and read with horror about the blizzard.

I watched this slide show.

Air travelers hit hard by massive winter blast.

Blizzard cuts power. Historic winter storm.

~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 2/04/11: Read about the weather in Dallas, Texas. Wycliffe Associates has an office there and I could have easily been assigned there. Regarding Dallas: On TV, I'm hearing "Worst winter in memory."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!