Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Believe He is Coming Back


I Believe He is Coming Back sung by Vestal & Howard Goodman.

I believe He is coming back--but don't take my word for it. "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 ~~ Visit this web site for valuable information regarding May 21, 2011.

O Divine Redeemer resonates through my mind. I can't sing--but I love to listen to sacred music.

Ah! turn me not away, receive me, tho' unworthy!
Hear Thou my cry, behold, Lord, my distress!
Answer me from Thy throne, haste Thee, Lord, to mine aid,
Thy pity show in my deep anguish!
Let not the sword of vengeance smite me,
Tho' righteous Thine anger, O Lord!
Shield me in danger, O Regard me! On Thee, Lord, alone will I call.

O Divine Redeemer! O Divine Redeemer!
I pray Thee, grant me pardon, and remember not my sins!
Forgive me, O divine Redeemer!
Night gathers round my soul; fearful I cry to Thee;
Come to mine aid, O Lord! Haste Thee, Lord, haste to help me!
Hear my cry, Save me, Lord, in Thy mercy;
Hear my cry! Come and save me, O Lord!
O, divine Redeemer! I pray Thee, grant me pardon,
And remember not, O Lord, my sins!
Save, in the day of retribution, from Death shield Thou me, O my God!
O, divine Redeemer, have mercy! Help me, my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!