Sunday, February 6, 2011

Something to consider !!

Many of my acquaintances do not agree with my stand against the institutional church. (How quickly they distance themselves from me!!!!!!!!) In other blogs, I have given resources to check. From unexpected places, I receive links to others with similar beliefs. I direct you to this recently received, recently read newsletter. Please read and share!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~
This is the 600th blog I have published on this site. THANK YOU for following my T@B travels and my recent hiatus in Florida. This world is not my home.

2 comments:

  1. 600?? Wow. That's dedication! Kind of your own personal Super Bowl day! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine -
    My husband and I have a Silver/Orange Tab in Portland, OR & I have been quietly following your blog for quite some time. I check in periodically, for updates, to see how you are as I am fascinated and in awe that you are taking yourself where you want to go. You are a wonderful example, giving me inspiration to learn how to maneuver the darn thing so I can escape, by myself, once in awhile. Thanks!
    On another note, I wanted to let you know that I agree with your stand against institutional church/religion and was once told that for every person that disagrees with you, there is another that agrees. I find it disturbing that those god fearing chose to distance themselves. Perhaps, the message is not to bother with such close mindedness as there are so many fun, nonjudgmental people along the way. Happy Highways...I look forward to your future updates & adventures.
    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!