Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mooning !!

Driving back to my tiny T@B Friday night, Feb. 18th, I was thrilled by the sight of the enormous full moon on the horizon. It was higher in the sky, and somewhat smaller in size, when I stopped to attempt photos. For a dramatic effect, I stopped to photograph next to one of the ponds on the Wycliffe campus. My earliest shots were blurred (and deleted) but I persevered and tried to steady the camera on the hood of my car, or on my knee. Remember, I have a small Samsung digital camera (nothing fancy); my pictures do not capture the beauty that my eyes were seeing. ~~ The last three pictures show the moon over the Wycliffe RV Park, and over my tiny T@B. I probably took twenty pictures--and deleted most!!
















































1 comment:

  1. Taking moon and sun pictures are always frustrating with normal cameras; they just never capture the majesty of it all...but I know what you mean. One night, not too long ago, the moon was so bright I actually went around the house in the middle of the night, looking to see if we'd left an outside light on. D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!