Thursday, October 8, 2009

Amish Buggies at Goshen Wal-Mart

Monday night was spent in the parking lot of a Super Wal-Mart in Goshen, Indiana. It has the distinction of having a shelter for the horses, and buggies, while the Amish are shopping. All evening I heard the "clip clop" of horses hooves as they crossed the parking lot. All evening I watched the families push several shopping carts of groceries to their conveyance. I surmised that Monday evening must be the designated day for shopping. (Can you see my Little Guy teardrop trailer at the extreme left of the picture to the right?)

On Tuesday morning I called friend-cousin Dale, and he called friend-cousin Doris. We met for lunch at
Bob Evans (in Goshen). Doris asked where I would be staying while the Little Guy was being repaired. "A cheap motel" was my answer. She insisted I stay with her. I was her guest for eleven nights.















~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click
Little Guy in the Shop for Repairs.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!