Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Guy in the Shop for Repairs

Yes, this is a blog devoted to my T@B but I want to lay the foundation for the purchase. Please humor me?!

At lunch, at Bob Evans, Tuesday, September 22nd, Dale suggested we go to Shipshewana that afternoon. That was fine with me. En route to Menno-Hof, I saw the T@B with "orange krush" trim. In fact, the T@B was only a stone's throw away from Menno-Hof.

Now we dovetail with the blog message titled "Love at First Sight." ~~ I had anxiety about the purchase of a second teardrop trailer. I laughingly said: "It's comical for one old lady, with one vehicle, to have two teardrop trailers OVER 700 MILES FROM HOME!!" ~~ The T@B had been "priced to sell"!! I saw it as a very good buy. Furthermore, I was ready for a teardrop that I could stand up in!!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click Bank Snafu.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!