Friday, October 16, 2009

Inside of my T@B

(Below) Using the two-burner stove for the first time--to heat water for tea. Picture on the right shows the folding screen, open, behind the burners. The light over the sink / stove is the only light in the T@B.















(Below) The rear of the trailer with three cabinets. The sofa "back" is down and I have things (like sleeping bag and extra blankets) stored under the cabinets.) Pillows provide a camouflage in front of stored items. I'm using the foam mattress from Little Guy (see my other blog), crosswise because I'm short enough (5'2") to sleep crosswise. Gold color bedspread covers the extra mattress.















(Below) Wall opposite the door. White corduroy cushions. Sheer curtains with wood valance.



















Across from the door. I have a portable potty where some T@Bs have a Cool Cat. Then small clothes closet with cupboard underneath. And you are back to the small kitchen counter next to the sink. Notice net "catch all" above the window / valance (over both big windows). The very small vent in the roof of the non-carpeted ceiling.

(Below) Everyone loves the "Diamond Plate" appearance of the vinyl flooring.















Having a great time at 4 Paws Kingdom Campground T@B rally!! Everyone loves Mercedes!!! (FYI: Mercedes is my name for my T@B.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 11/04/09: From a German web site--a 360 degrees tour of a T@B like mine. While you are at the web site, click and view "Abbildungen" (illustration, image). ~~ Enjoy!! ~~ And (8/11/11), more interesting info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Would you, too, have upgraded??




3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so cute. Me other half and I used rather a different kind of van but we only had a fortnights holiday. I enjoy reading your blog too, keep posting your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all the kind, affirming, comments. I love my new (used) T@B!! Publishing the "blog" brings me a great deal of pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes is so neat! The curtains & floor are great. Now how do you get your back cupboard to stay up like that- Did yours come with supports?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!