Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting Organized

October 8th, 2009: Weather-wise, I could not have asked for a nicer day to thoroughly clean the T@B. Bright sunshine, not too hot. (Not that the T@B was dirty but from here on out it will be "my" dirt!!) Goo-Gone removed the residue from the area where the "for sale" sign was taped. The three gallon fresh water tank was drained and sanitized. (I won't refill it during the winter.) The "color scheme" I used in Little Guy fits perfectly with the T@B. By the end of the day, it looked like a cute little doll house!! About the only thing left to do is load a few clothes, and some food, and leave for another trip!! HOWEVER, much to be done at home before I start another road trip. Furthermore, my body is screaming at me that it doesn't want to sit in the driver's seat for more than a few miles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postscript, 10/09/09, 10:09 AM: It is raining and has been dark and dreary all morning. The weather will not be pleasant this weekend. I got home "just in time" to tie a big bow (figuratively speaking) on the events of the last several weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!