Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--To Indiana















At this point in my T@B Teardrop narrative, let me back-up a few days. I've been traveling with a Little Guy Teardrop trailer for over a year. You can read about my travels on another blog. On Monday, September 21st, we (Little Guy and I) were en route to Elkhart, Indiana, for trailer repair. (Actually, we left North Carolina on Thursday, September 17th.) I visited with friends and family in the Dayton, Ohio, area on the weekend. Then (Monday) a leisurely drive to Richmond, Indiana, where I revisited Tom Raper RVs. I bought a Class B mini-motorhome from them in 2000. The Dodge L.E.R. Industries mini-motorhome took me comfortably across the United States to California, and back to Ohio, and later North Carolina.

After a brief stop at Tom Raper's, I drove to
Earlham College. My great grandmother attended that college in the 1840's (I don't have the information handy with the exact date). I've done genealogical research in the Lilly Library and purchased books in the Book Store.















Next stop:
The Levi Coffin House in nearby Fountain City, Indiana. I had just missed the weekend event "Levi Coffin Days" (third weekend of September). Levi Coffin is my first cousin, eight times removed. Read about this man with the title "President of the Underground Railroad."
















From Fountain City, I was heading North on State Route 33 when I spotted the aqua-color T@B at
Sullivans.
















~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click
Amish Buggies at Goshen Wal-Mart.
~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I also hope to travel soon with these little guy teardrop trailers. I really want to have one soon! Keep me posted with cool post like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--To Indiana! I hope to experience this too soon! thanks for sharing this awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!