Saturday, October 31, 2009

Accolade & Angst



I religiously follow the messages on the Yahoo TaB group. I've learned so much from their messages--and all the files with valuable information. This is the friendliest group I have ever belonged too. It's encouraging to experience such camaraderie!! I feel that individuals get a substantial bonus with the purchase of a T@B Teardrop trailer: They get a support group!! I'm sending a big bouquet of roses to my new T@BBer friends!!

On my other "blog," titled
In My Humble Opinion, I'm attempting to be a "support" person for buyers / owners of Little Guy Teardrop trailers. I loved my Little Guy and that heartfelt message went far and wide as I published Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. I received so many e-mail messages from people who have followed my travels.

Problems surfaced with my Little Guy but I didn't have a support group to turn to for answers. I didn't receive assistance from Little Guy International (sales), or Little Trailer Company (manufacturer). I was a single, senior woman forced to make repairs on-her-own. ~~ I'm not complaining. I tell you this so you can understand how grateful I am for the T@B support group.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been distracted lately.... I should have finished writing about my trip from Shipshewana, Indiana, to Shelby, North Carolina. You can pick up the details if you go to Divine Appointment and follow the trip chronologically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine,

    I was following your blogging about your Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels before you got your Tab teardrop. I was looking to the future when I was considering getting a Little Guy teardrop since my vehicle is small (Scion xA). My plan is to retire and become a gypsy making my car and trailer my home and just going to see the country.

    I have gone through considering a Little Guy TD, an Aliner folding trailer, and a Scamp based upon their small size. Also in looking at something bigger than a Little Guy is that it would be my home on wheels and it would be nice to have a place where I could stand up or sit at a table and be more than just a sleeping pod. The problem is that I have been predicating my plans based upon using my Scion and so trailer weight is an issue, which is too bad since I really had my eye on a 13' Scamp, but that really would require a bigger vehicle.

    So this kind of brings me back to the Little Guy again and your comment about not receiving assistance from Little Guy International was troubling. I remember reading about your getting repairs done on your LG at about the same time you came to purchase your Tab. Although I am a guy I would be traveling alone also and would like to be sure I had support from the company from which I purchased my trailer.

    So if you do not want to comment here about that, then feel free to email me at elocs1@gmaildotcom.

    Thanks much,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!