Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving !!

I sincerely wish friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving. On this late Tuesday afternoon, I have good intentions regarding a newsy message. However, I returned to my T@B (at 4:30) with a monster headache. I'm learning so much daily!! The computer software is very straightforward and data entry is relatively simple. The "learning curve" is my only problem. ~~ Karen (the lady who conducted my phone interview about six weeks ago) treated me to lunch today at the cafe on campus. Then she presented me with a potted vine to decorate my campsite patio. ~~ Beautiful 83 degrees today. ~~ I'm so blessed!! ~~ Giving thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. We're lagging about 4 degrees behind you at the moment; not too shabby!
    I have a headache, too...from sitting near a certain teen, asking every so often, "How's that report coming along?," "What are typing now?," About getting it done?" Trying to get him to stay at it and get his science project finished before midnight. I bet my headache will last longer than yours! Probably about five years longer. :-)

    Our thoughts and love for the holiday...Happy Thanksgiving! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful things are going well for you. Our IL weather has turned rather nasty. Went from 55 degress to 30s with rain. May have sleet tomorrow. Nobody in my home has to travel until Friday when my son returns to his job near his campus. Thankful for all blessings!
    Enjoy,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!