Monday, November 1, 2010

Inquiring minds want to know !!

On my computer, I have StatCounter which documents the visitors to my blog. It doesn't say "John Jones in Campbellsville, KY" but it names the city that the visitor was routed through (Elizabethtown, KY). Sometimes the location is a distance from the actual home of "John Jones." ***Inquiring minds want to know!!*** I'm curious about "who" the people are that faithfully follow my blog. In alphabetical order: Brewer, Maine; Hagerstown, Maryland; Lisle, IL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA; Portland, OR; Purchase, NY; Rochester, IN; Stratford, CT; and Warwick, RI. Remember that "you" may not live in "that city" but the Internet routes your visit through a neighboring city. I've noticed (on StatCounter) there are many other localities but these are the most recent....

On this blog, would you identify yourself?? You can post (publish) as "anonymous" (at the bottom of this blog, in Comments) but, in the message (Comments section), put something like "John in Campbellsville, KY" or "Sue in Lisle, IL." (Do I have you thoroughly confused??)

Perhaps you follow my blog and I didn't list your community. Write something like "Hey, Lorraine, I'm Paul in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. We met at the Butterfly Conservatory. Remember?"

I want to say "thank you" to my many visitors. I'm delighted that you took time to read my blog. My sincere hope is that God will richly bless you--and yours!!

9 comments:

  1. This is Sandy (from the Computer Workshop). We've been at our daughter's near Philadelphia -- and now we're in Hampton, VA. I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorraine! I don't know what city I get routed through, but I check your blog daily to see what's going on. It was great seeing you this past weekend. Enjoy the rest of your stay in the Smokies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I stay up-to-date with your blog and sometimes I don't. Depends on how busy I am. I always enjoy it.

    I'm Crystal in IL. Lisle is listed above, but I'm about 5 hours from Lisle, so that's probably not me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pat and al in stratford ct. we met at the tab rally in cape cod!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn in Jacksonville, FL but not sure where I'm routed through. To you, Pat and Al from Stratford...jealous about the Cape Cod ralley! (I grew up in the area and then moved to FLA).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay (aka gosh137) in Purchase, NY. I've been to all 50 states but missed a lot. Your bog and others helps me plan for future trips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jay, the "inquiring mind" is delighted to know who follows the blog from Purchase, NY. Thank you, faithful prolific traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Karen in Florence, AL, tabbing vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm Kristine from Rochester, IN. I enjoy your blog and reading about your adventures. You have been an inspiration to me. Maybe someday we'll meet up at a T@B rally. So far we have not been out of the state of Indiana w/T@bin...as we're still working full time with very limited vacation days. In the year we've owned T@bin we made 7 camping trips...mostly 3 day weekends. She is stored away for the winter now as it is getting too cold to camp with a clamshell, IMHO.

    Happy trails, stay safe and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!