Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bird's eye view !!

FYI: The helicopter is accelerating Bible translation. Without the helicopter, a missionary couple might ride public transportation for seven hours followed by a difficult hike of four hours. A thirty-five minute helicopter ride replaces the eleven hour trip. Furthermore, vital equipment can reach a remote mission station: A solar panel, a battery, a laptop computer, an inverter, a satellite communication terminal, etc. Read about the Translation Kits.

It's after 7:00 PM and I haven't eaten supper. (Ignore the time stamp.) I've been working, excitedly, on Thrill of a Lifetime. Visualize me in the Activity Center, at my computer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a thrill that was for you! Glad you were able to have that experience! You have a great site for your T@B! So convenient! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!