Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love Divine !!

Love Divine, all loves excelling!! Listen to the hymn (one of dozens found on the Internet).

Two weeks ago today, I was anticipating the Rapture. I really believed it would happen!! It didn't!! I wasn't bitter and say "There is no God." Instead: "Father, where do you want me? How, and where, can I serve You?" Ten days later: New jobs, new friends, bright new future.

I've experienced many "Divine appointments" over the years but I'm always amazed by God's perfect timing. God, my Heavenly Father, takes care of the details if I (we) allow Him the freedom in our life.

It is my understanding that over 600 people work on the vast campus of JAARS. Whom else--but The Creator--could mastermind, and orchestrate, the details so I would rendezvous with the person who will be my supervisor?? I'm told "You're an answer to prayer." (Likewise when I found my niche at Wycliffe Associates in Orlando.) It's too early to explain what I will be doing (those details later) but computer skills will have a small role.

I trust that in God's perfect timing, I'll find an apartment. I'll be able to get my things out of the PODS storage and make critical decisions about "Toss this, donate that." Too bad I didn't have the heart to extricate myself from all "those things" fifteen, sixteen, seventeen months ago. Would you agree that I don't "need" them if I was able to live without them for fourteen months?

The temperature has cooled a few degrees, there is less humidity. It's really quite pleasant!! (Confession: I'm in the air-conditioned Activity Center.) ~~ This message was on-my-heart and begging to be written. "THANKS" to my friends and family for their prayers, and concern!! ~~ Originally published before 12 noon. Date stamp altered so this blog precedes A Voice for a Silent Violin.

1 comment:

  1. Lorraine:

    Well said. It is all in Father's perfect timing. We have been enjoying a wonderful oceon breeze in Hobe Sound Florida.

    We are finding we live better with less, you will to. So keep what you need and free yourself from the rest.


    Our new dog Buddie is a sweetheart. Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!