Thursday, June 2, 2011

Museum of the Alphabet

I've experienced an interesting day!! Among other things, I toured the Museum of the Alphabet at JAARS. Like the Discovery Center at Wycliffe Orlando, this museum requires many visits to fully appreciate the art of communication. This afternoon, briefly, I toured the Mexico Museum (also at JAARS). Occasionally, I will serve as a greeter but I'll never master all the information to serve as a tour guide. ~~ Another extremely hot day!! It was good to be in air-conditioned buildings!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you take the quizzes in the alphabet museum? We did fairly well on the first couple of them but were brain fried by the end. Did you stamp your name in Egyptian Hieroglyphs?
    Jud's favorite was the car in the Mexico museum. --Johnna

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!