Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First day of summer !!











First day of summer!! Yippees, it's hot!! I didn't get in to the apartment any too soon!! It was miserable in the T@B on Sunday night; blissful sleeping Monday night in the apartment. ~~ So-o-o-o-o-o much to do!! I'm exhausted!! (Notice the punctuation?? The exclamation marks are not an exaggeration!!) ~~ I'm in the RV Park Activity Center with two objectives: Work on the blog and do my laundry. I have the everyday laundry plus things (from the PODS) that needed washing. ~~ It is 99 degrees in the T@B at 3:15 PM!! ~~ I hope to upload more pictures and publish a couple more blogs with new information. ~~ 95 degrees at 6:15 PM (in the T@B). Projected high, today, for our area: 96 degrees but humidity made it "feel like" over 100 degrees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!