Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An apology....

I'm lagging behind with preparation of my blog--and uploading the many pictures I have been taking. Sorry for the delay!! Some nights I have not had WiFi. Tonight--in an RV Park in Front Royal, Virginia--I have WiFi but I'm very tired and won't be able to do all that I would like. Please bear with me. I'll get caught up in a week or two?!?!

With the exception of miserable fog and rain on Monday morning, we have had beautiful days with extremely warm weather. I never tire of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive; I love it!! It was exceptionally nice to travel with others likewise enamored with the beauty. All good things must come to an end... and we arrived at the Northern end of the Skyline Drive about 5:00 PM. Five cute little T@Bs are parked in an RV Park in Front Royal, Virginia. Tomorrow we drive a short distance to Harper's Ferry. Then to Gettysburg, PA.

More details later. Until I get my act together, I suggest that you read the excellent blog prepared, and published, by a fellow T@BBer. More pictures from another T@BBer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!