Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tea Time ?!

~~~ Upside down messages: Time-wise, "Crying like a baby" proceeds this one. ~~~

I moved from one site to another (I hitched and unhitched to move less than 100 feet). I've rolled up the 100 foot electric (extension) cord (because I was over 50 feet from the power box). I put down the stabilizers. The TV is hooked up to cable and I'm listening to PBS. I have the cutest little
Haier TV; it isn't fancy but meets my needs. It's still windy but (thankfully) not as cold as earlier today. To warm myself, I've prepared raspberry tea. Several times the wind pulled the door out of my hands when I opened it. Now I grasp it firmly when I go in and out. Even with the four stabilizers down, the trailer is rocking!! The folding chair is inside the KIA in case we have rain tonight. Other than need to wash a few dishes, I'm ready to tackle indoor tasks.

(Left) See all those empty spaces beyond my T@B?
(Right) Regrettably the TV cable does not show up between the post and the T@B.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!