Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let's go T@BBing

A fellow T@BBer sent this link and the orange T@B is almost like my 2004 shipped over from Germany. (I don't have the heater.) Although the narrative is in German, it's nice to see the construction process. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3_sDkCdOI (Takes a long time to load; please be patient.)

A dozen more video links were stacked up along the right side of the web site. Here is another one that spells out the features of a T@B:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRxpK4QX8dQ&feature=related Of course, all my fellow T@BBers know and love these features. Sometimes I have a visitor that does not own one. (Here's my comparison of T@B versus Prevost.)

I'm still at Gettysburg Campground. It isn't raining but dark and gloomy. Outside temperature: 66 degrees. Rain expected tomorrow but the weekend is supposed to be nice. More rain and gloom predicted for next week. The temperature is twenty degrees below normal; frost and freezing temperatures in some areas of Pennsylvania. I'm warm with my little electric heater; I'm delighted to have free WiFi. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!