Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beautiful, glorious sunshine !!

Such a welcome sight!! Sunshine and blue skies!! I spent the night in a Wal-Mart parking lot--next to stacks of peat moss, munch, bark, and fertilizer. It was 53 degrees inside the T@B at 7:30 when I got up; burr!! It was 56 degrees outside at 8:25 just prior to departure. ~~ I parked in McDonald's parking lot and went to Tim Hortons (next door) for a bagel and coffee. (I haven't seen a Tim Hortons since I left Ohio in 2006.) Now I'm in McDonald's and will publish some of the pictures I took recently.

~~~~~~~~~~~
11:15 AM and the pictures of Corning Museum of Glass have been uploaded. While waiting (very slow WiFi connection) I read the local paper. The Observer area forecast says: "Today -- Mostly cloudy; a chance of showers in the morning. Not as cool with highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 mph or less, becoming west 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. ** Tonight -- Mostly cloudy; lows in the upper 40s; west winds 10 to 15 mph. ** Thursday -- Sunny; highs in the mid 70s; west winds 10 to 15 mph. ** Thursday night -- Mainly clear; lows in the mid 50s. ** Friday -- Mostly sunny; highs in the upper 70s. ** Friday night -- Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s; chance of rain 30 percent. ** Saturday -- Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s; chance of rain 40 percent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!