Tuesday, May 25, 2010

En route to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

I've enjoyed Lockport--and Panera--but I realize it is time to move on down the highway. I don't know where I'll find WiFi so there may be a time lapse until the next blog.

I want to share an ecstatically happy time last night. A granddaughter phoned while I was sitting in Panera; I was startled when my cell phone rang (because I almost NEVER receive a phone call). I exited to the patio and we talked for about an hour. Then I learned that she doesn't live very far away and she would drive over to see me. She did... and we had a delightful visit while sitting in the parking lot of this shopping center. I won't go into details about the long, long story why we haven't seen one another for years. Rejoice with me that we reconnected.

I believe I have a Heavenly Father (God) that loves me and looks after me. He takes care of all the details; I'm along for the ride!! I didn't plan for Lockport; I've been here several days. I'm leaving with a granddaughter memory as beautiful as the local scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!