Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1933 Ford visits 2004 T@B

I had a visitor while I was preparing my salad lunch. When I'm NOT "at" the T@B there may be many interested viewers. When I'm "at" the T@B I always have visitors that want to see--and talk about--"that cute little trailer." Today, one visitor (Bill Boyle) stopped... and his vehicle undoubtedly attracts a lot of attention too. His is a 1933 Ford V-8 sedan. (Something older than I am [big grin] !!)

Yesterday, two ladies (sisters) were enamored with "Mercedes" and are eager to purchase a T@B. I frequently tell my visitors to
"Follow your dream!!" Bill wants to drive Route 66 with his Ford. I said "Follow your dream; do it!!"

I'm still in Borders. I have a "one track mind"!! I feel like I have "unfinished business" and really want to get the details published from events several days past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!