Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T@B sighting !!

On the T@B forum, we often indicate that we saw another T@B as we travel. This "T@B sighting" was ME !! The owner of T@B number 2818 was probably shocked to see a T@B parked at the Goodwill store in his hometown of Bangor, Maine. ~~ They haven't attended the rallies and they haven't followed my blog. ~~ Always a delight to meet folks who own a T@B !!

As I indicated in yesterday's blog, I went to the nearby Goodwill store to off-load things--as a donation. I wanted to make room for the generator in the back of the KIA. Away went the blue lawn chair that accompanied me in the blue Dodge Class-B Mini motorhome, the Little Guy Teardrop, and (more recently) the T@B. (A T@B friend gave me an orange camp chair.) Away went the nostalgia popcorn popper, seasonings, and bowls. Many more items were destined for a new home!! ~~ I spent the night at a nearby Wal-Mart.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!