Monday, August 16, 2010

Rain in Maine

It's raining and the locals say it is "much needed" because "so dry." I hadn't noticed... because everything so green and beautiful in my eyes. ~~ I'm back in Borders Books and will attempt to get caught up on the blog.

The work has been completed on the KIA and I am $93. poorer. I now have 10 amp wiring ground that replaced the 14 amp (too weak) wiring. In round numbers, I've spent $1,000. on the KIA & T@B this month. Granted, the expenses were unusual and probably won't be repeated. However "pain" and "rain" for "Lorraine."

I left Borders parking lot just before 8 o'clock. Pictures (below) show the repair in progress. On my way at 10:45. First stop: Sam's Club for fruit and veggies. Even at 11 o'clock, there were seven RVs in the parking lot (presumably overnighters). Second stop: Borders Books for WiFi. It is 3:45 PM as I "publish" this blog (which I started at 1 o'clock). There are at least twenty-five people using their computers; the system is so slow I could jog around the large building between each "save" and each upload. But, it's raining and I stay glued to my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 7:30 PM: I've just published Lamoine State Park blog with sixteen pictures. It took over three minutes to access each picture, upload to the blog, and save. At this slow rate, it will take me a week to bring the blog up-to-date!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!