Thursday, August 19, 2010

Greetings from Borders Books in Bangor, Maine

I can't muster enough enthusiasm to head down the highway. I had planned to visit Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada, but doubt I'll make that trip. I feel I owe it to my faithful followers to post details of my visit to Acadia National Park. ~~ The Internet connection (for free WiFi) is so-o-o-o-o **slow** that it takes hours to do what I need to accomplish. I've come to the conclusion that it is NOT the fault of Borders; it is probably a worldwide overload on Blogger.com. This morning, only four of us on our computers using WiFi. ~~ I'll see what I can get done today. However, a very beautiful, sunny day and ideal for sightseeing!!

2 comments:

  1. You really should go to Campobello Island. It is lovely and there's a nice provincial park there to camp in. Plus Roosevelts cottage. In Lubec you an pick up some nice smoked salmon products.
    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder is using the computers at the local library might be easier on you for the longer updates.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!