Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lamoine State Park

I was en route to Bar Harbor and decided to check the State Park on the mainland. I expressed surprise when the Ranger asked if I wanted two nights. I said "yes." Then she indicated I got the last site!! My delight was short-lived when the receipt indicated I was paying $53. !! (Later I learned that Maine residents only pay $15. per night.)

A variety of photo subjects (not by time sequence): The campground; wild blueberries just out of my reach; tiny apples littering my campsite; beautiful sunsets each evening. The first day was devoted to reorganizing, and sitting and relaxing. Both evenings I spent an hour watching the sun set. And all the while, I was monitoring the voltage on the new battery.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!