Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Helping the local economy ??

My KIA after oil change, lubrication, new brakes, and careful examination--"hobnobbing" with a brand new (blue) KIA Sedona selling for $34,000. Mine's paid for!! I'll keep it!! ~~ Service at Bournival KIA in Portsmouth, NH.

New T@B tires at Graham Tire & Auto: The appointment was for 7:30; I was on their doorstep at 7:15. The "tire man" (Brian) started the job and then discovered the tires wouldn't arrive until mid-day. I "baked" in the unseasonably hot temperature because I wanted to see (and photograph) everything. Then I "topped off" the gas tank (they are a "full service" station at "self serve" prices). Finally--just before five--back to Debbie's house. ~~ I'm exhausted!! Two days of extraordinary expenses.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!