Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Derriere fatigue !!

Noun: derriere - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.

I'm so tired of sitting!! I've been working on the blogs almost all day (since 7 AM) and have made so little progress. From 7 until 11:30 at Panera; noon until after 6 at Barnes & Noble. Is there no way to expedite this procedure?? I've promised you details, and pictures, but you visit my website and nothing new. Trust me, I'll eventually get "caught up."

Postscript, 7:55 PM: I walked back across the major thoroughfare to Panera, dropped the laptop on an available table, and headed for the nearby Radio Shack. I wanted to see if there is a reasonable priced WiFi alternative to "Panera to Panera" and/or "Barnes & Noble to Barnes & Noble." A very knowledgeable young man made several suggestions and even encouraged me to check the services offered by T-Mobile. So I walked to T-Mobile and had a poor salesman that left me feeling very negative about their establishment!! I haven't found anything that I think will meet my requirements. ~~ I had a nice much-needed walk!!

My T@B is parked directly under the K-Mart sign. The chair--in a corner of Barnes & Noble--where I experienced "derriere fatigue."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!