Friday, July 2, 2010

Little old lady lost !!

Honestly, I don't know where I am!! With reasonable faithfulness, Carmen (my Garmin) takes me to Barnes & Noble, Panera, and Wal-Mart. She directs me over narrow winding streets and delivers me to the requested destination. I asked for "Panera" and was directed to one less than three miles from the Weymouth Wal-Mart where I spent the night. This is a beautiful shopping mall with (perhaps) 50 stores. Panera is near the main entrance; Barnes & Noble is at the back of the property. I prefer to park out of the major traffic areas so chose to park near Barnes & Noble.

Confession: I am so depressed I want to crawl in a corner and die. Traveling alone is "lonely"!! Right now I am in "suspended animation" or "in a holding pattern" because I'm preregistered for camping on Cape Cod A WEEK FROM NOW. I haven't checked... but I'm sure there isn't a campsite available on this 4th of July holiday weekend. I was discouraged from following my original plan to sightsee in Boston. "What do I do next??" At 11 o'clock on Friday morning, July 2nd, I can't answer that question.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!