Tuesday, July 6, 2010

En route to Cape Cod

After a hot humid night, and an hour checking my e-mail, I'm ready to leave Panera and the Derby Street Shops. I don't know when--or where--I'll have WiFi.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
5:55 PM: Yes, I have WiFi and I'll be able to continue publishing details about the Rally on Cape Cod.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
I drove slowly--on secondary routes--hoping to find a car wash. I didn't want a dirty trailer when the other T@BBers arrived!! (She still had Vermont mud on her!!) At 10 o'clock, in Plymouth, I finally found a self-service... and both vehicles got a thorough cleaning. I had only driven 27 miles in 75 minutes. Traffic was bad!! ~~ Incidentally, at Plymouth, at 9:30 I saw (briefly) the Atlantic Ocean (on my left).

At 11:20 I stopped to take pictures of the bridge to Cape Cod. My trip odometer would have turned 3,000 on the bridge. In that parking area, I had a nice long conversation with a man that admired the T@B. Then I drove off and left the step stool!! Shame, shame on me!!

Traffic traveling west--off the Cape--at the bridge--was backed up almost four miles. The travel mileage was (is) 3,033 miles here at the campgrounds.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!