Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Greetings from Hingham, Massachusetts (again)

Greetings from Panera at the Derby Street Shoppes (Mall) in Hingham, Massachusetts. I was here over the Independence Day holiday and left for Cape Cod on Tuesday, July 6th. I'm back on Tuesday, July 27th!! I've driven 568 miles--and seen so many beautiful places!! Met so many nice people, too!! Great T@B rally at Brewster.

I've paid for two nights at Wompatuck State Park. It is "primitive" but very nice. I have electricity; the rate is $17.00 per night. The restrooms and showers are exceptionally nice.

I'll update my blog, and buy groceries at the adjacent Whole Foods Market. I've already purchased some things at the REI store (things I saw on my first visit and have not seen in other sporting goods stores). I've had the delicious Veggie Burger with Sweet Potato (baked) fries, and homemade strawberry lemonade at BGood.

~~~~~~
It's 5:30 PM; I've been in Panera since 12:30 noon. I'll do the grocery shopping and head back to my campsite. I may not have WiFi for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!