Friday, July 23, 2010

Greetings from Dartmouth, Massachusetts

You guessed it!! Greetings from Panera Bread at the Dartmouth Mall. My KIA seems to have a built-in magnet drawing it to Panera. My vision spots the distinctive logo in the midst of a dozen other store signs!! I don't think I'll spend hours here. I "think" I'm en route to Newport, Rhode Island. BUT my plans can change from hour to hour. Example: This morning I thought I'd head for Plimoth (Plymouth) Plantation. First I drove across the Big-K (K-Mart) parking lot (where I spent the night) to take a picture with a "retro" McDonald's. I was besieged by interested people. One gentleman, well-dressed, very articulate, encouraged me to visit Newport, RI. "It isn't far. It is so beautiful!! Take time to drive by the magnificent old homes." So, later in the day, I'll continue to the state of Rhode Island. (In all my travels, I don't think I've ever been in Rhode Island.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!