Saturday, July 24, 2010

Repeat: I Love Panera !!

I've had a very nice visit with the manager of this Panera Bread in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. I was sitting outside--before 6:30--waiting for them to open when "Mike" graciously said "Would you like to come in now?". Being a "motor mouth," I couldn't resist telling the manager that "I love, love, love Panera!!" I went into great detail about my travels and the fact that I travel "from Panera to Panera" using their WiFi.

I was one of the last to leave Panera last night!! We were experiencing torrential rain, lightening and thunder. I'm sure the parking lot was one inch deep with standing water!! Knowing I might get a knock on the door saying
"You can't park overnight" I risked spending the night in this shopping center. I got a good night's sleep, uninterrupted. It continued to rain but I was snug and dry. (The rain washed the seagull poop off the T@B.) It is cloudy this morning; I'm not sure what to expect weather-wise. ~~ No place to go and all the time I need to get there!!

~~~~~~~~
9:10 AM and I've made up my mind. At the suggestion of a friend, I'm going to Mystic Seaport. There's a special event this weekend that I'll enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I clicked on your links for Mystic Seaport and it sounds wonderful, so much to see and do! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!