Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas dinner

Black tennis shoes were a glaring miss-match with the black satin pants and velvet pullover!! I was able to get the dressy clothes out of a duffel bag in the KIA. I didn't have the energy to unload a lot of things to locate the duffel with dress shoes. ~~ Seventy-plus Wycliffe associates enjoyed a delicious dinner and fellowship. I stepped out of the room when a coughing spell caught up with me. Weather-wise, a nice day in Florida. According to forecasters, miserable weather all over the nation.









2 comments:

  1. Christmas blessings to you, Lorraine! Glad to hear that you felt well enough to join the group for the special dinner. Hope you recover soon -- completely!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been somebody else's plate , lol...but looks like a very nice time. Are you feeling any better??

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!